Find here everything you need to know about our Habeas Data policy and our policies against child pornography: Coper Construcciones- Unik Cartagena
What is Habeas Data?
It is a fundamental right that aims precisely to guarantee citizens the power of decision and control they have over the information that concerns them, specifically over the use and destination that is assigned to them. give your personal data.
What is the purpose of the Habeas Data policy?
COPER CONSTRUCCIONES S.A.S. and its UNIK CARTAGENA Trademark has developed a manual complying with the provisions of paragraph k) of article 17 of Law 1581 of 2012, in order to provide assistance for queries and complaints. Likewise, it has the purpose of regulating the procedures of collection, handling and treatment of personal data carried out by COPER CONSTRUCCIONES and its UNIK CARTAGENA trademark, in order to guarantee and protect the fundamental right of Habeas Data within the framework of established in the same law.
What are the duties of COPER CONSTRUCCIONES S.A.S.-UNIK CARTAGENA in relation to the processing of personal data?
- Guarantee the Holder, at all times, the full and effective exercise of the right of Habeas data. b) Keep the information under the necessary security conditions to prevent its adulteration, loss, unauthorized or fraudulent consultation, use or access.
- Carry out in a timely manner, this is in the terms provided in articles 14 and 15 of Law 1581 of 2012, the update, rectification or deletion of the data.
- Process the queries and claims made by the Holders in the terms indicated in article 14 of Law 1581 of 2012.
- Insert in the database the legend "information in judicial discussion" once notified by the competent authority about judicial processes related to the quality or details of personal data. < / li>
- Refrain from circulating information that is being controversial by the Holder and whose blocking has been ordered by the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce.
- Allow access to information only to people who can have access to it.
- Inform the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce when there are violations of the security codes and there are risks in the administration of the information of the Holders. i) Comply with the instructions and requirements issued by the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce.
What are the access, consultation and claim procedures?
Information holders are informed that they can carry out procedures for rectification, updating and deletion of data, by clicking on the following link:
Rectification, updating and
You can carry out the total or partial revocation procedure at the following link:
TOTAL OR PARTIAL
If you require more information send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact PBX +57 (5) 665 90 73
Against child pornography
COPER CONSTRUCCIONES S.A.S.- UNIK Cartagena is against child sex tourism and other forms of sexual exploitation and violence, Art. 16 et seq. Law 679/01 modified by Law 1336/09; Failure to comply with the protection measures established in Law 679/01 against exploitation, pornography, sex tourism and other forms of sexual abuse with minors, results in the criminal sanctions provided by law and other concordant regulations.
It is the duty of tourism service providers to point out warnings against sex tourism and child pornography. Thus and in development of the provisions of Law 679 of 2001, Law 1336 of 2009, and other concordant regulations, COPER CONSTRUCCIONES S.A.S. - UNIK CARTAGENA warns tourists that the exploitation and sexual abuse of minors in the country are considered as crimes and therefore criminally sanctioned. By virtue of Decree 3840 of 2009, COPER CONSTRUCCIONES S.A.S.- UNIK Cartagena. has adopted a model of "Code of Conduct", which promotes prevention policies and avoids the use and sexual exploitation of children and adolescents in tourism.
In this same sense, the Ministry of Information Technologies and Communications of the Republic of Colombia launched the Healthy Internet campaign. Of which COPER CONSTRUCCIONES S.A.S joins to generate knowledge about the issue of child exploitation on the Internet to its employees, highlighting messages of: prevention, complaint, and institutional information. Within the development of the campaign and in compliance with Law 679 of 2001, with Decree 1524 of 2004, and Single Regulatory Decree of the Information Technology Sector 1078 of 2015, COPER CONSTRUCCIONES SAS includes in its Habeas Data Policy Manual , the management and use of global information networks and the protection against child pornography. Its main objective is to prevent the disclosure of child pornographic material through our networks and computer equipment under the direct administration of our staff, in order to prevent access to any type of child pornographic material.
Abuse report links
- MINISTRY OF COMMUNICATIONS
Phone: 01 800 0912667 http://www.internetsano.gov.co
- ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE NATION
- CENTRAL DIRECTORATE OF JUDICIAL POLICE - DIJIN
Computer Crimes Investigative Group Carrera 77A # 45-61 Barrio Modelia Phones: PBX: 426 6900 Ext. 6301-6302 Direct: 4266300 e-mail: email@example.com
- COLOMBIAN INSTITUTE OF FAMILY WELFARE
Phones: 01 8000 918080 or (1) 6605520, (1) 6605530, (1) 6605540 from 7:00 a.m. at 9:00 p.m. from Mondays to Sundays http://www.bienestarfamiliar.gov.co
- In addition, in the following addresses you will find filtering mechanisms that can be installed on your computers.
- ACT 679 OF 2001 (August 3) Official Gazette No. 44.509 of August 4, 2001, by means of which a statute is issued to prevent and counteract exploitation, pornography and sexual tourism with minors, pursuant to Article 44 of the Constitution.
- DECREE NUMBER 067 OF 2003 (January 15)
- Official Gazette 45. 066 01-17-2003 Ministry of Communications that on July 24, 2002 Decree 1524 of 2002 was issued, which is intended to regulate article 5 ° of Law 679 of 2001, in order to establish technical and administrative measures aimed at preventing minors from accessing any type of pornographic information contained in In